Wade Through the Mist at Jewel Changi Foggy Bowls
Jewel Changi is a nature-themed entertainment complex in Singapore’s Changi Airport. The transport hub boasts a myriad of family-friendly attractions, amongst which is Canopy Park that offers an eclectic mix of play and fun. Here, you can weave through Hedge Maze & Mirror Maze, slide down Discovery Slides, or amuse yourself by taking selfies with various animal topiaries at Topiary Walk. And if you just want to soak in some greenery and feel like you're walking amongst clouds, the misty immersive foggy installation of the Foggy Bowl allows the perfect intimate experience.
Why Visit Foggy Bowls
If you love a bit of mystery, surround yourself with swirls of mist emanating from the ground. Foggy Bowls consists of four concave bowls that allow up to 20 people at a time, and provide a cloud-like effect as the mist is emitted out of these bowls in the ground. So slip in among the mist, a perfect dreamy setting, and let your imagination take flight while you play in the clouds amidst this surreal landscape.
Foggy Bowls Location
- Mondays to Thursdays: 10 AM to 10 PM
- Fridays to Sundays and public holidays: 10 AM to 11 PM
- The peak hours for Canopy Park and its attractions are from 1 PM - 4 PM.
- Enjoy a hassle-free experience by making use of the baggage storage facility at L1 of Jewel Changi. Luggage may not be allowed in several Jewel Changi attractions.
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable and covered shoes to make the most of your experience.