Explore the Vibrant Jewel Changi Canopy Park
Canopy Park, located on the topmost floor of Jewel Changi, provides a space to unwind. A recreational wonderland spread across 14,000 square meters (almost the size of two and a half football fields), it features several interactive attractions, gardens, and walking trails. An entry ticket to the Canopy Park can be used for an array of exciting attractions from Discovery Slides to Foggy Bowls, Topiary Walk, and Petal Garden. You can leisurely stroll through neatly manicured hedgerows at Singapore’s largest indoor Hedge Maze, or immerse yourself in a kaleidoscopic chamber adorned with mirrors at the Mirror Maze.
Why Visit Jewel Changi Canopy Park
Canopy Park allows for a truly fun engagement for both kids and adults. A green space that combines nature, play, and even sculptural art, this is among the top things to see in Jewel Changi Singapore. Billows of gentle mist in the Foggy Bowls will make you feel like you are walking in between clouds high up in the air. Plants creatively styled like animals in the Topiary Walk will leave your imagination running wild. You can also show off your jumping skills at the Manulife Sky Nets. The endless options allow you to bring out the inner child in you!
What to See/Do at Canopy Park
- Discovery Slides: Designed as an art sculpture and a playscape, Discovery Slides features 4-slides-in-1 and is a sculptural playground. Climb up and slide down & soak in some magnificent views of the greenery surrounding it and enjoy the giant playscapes!
- Petal Garden: Find vibrantly-colored seasonal flowers of all sizes and colors, from around the world that are creatively arranged to form a winsome display. If you’re looking to lift your spirits or just take some colorful selfies, explore the Petal Garden.
- Canopy Bridge: Get a panoramic view of Jewel Changi from this glass bridge, which is at the edge of Rain Vortex. Canopy Bridge also refreshes you with the bursts of mist at the entrance!
- Hedge Maze: Get lost in the shapely plant-based maze, and try to make your way out! Hedge Maze is a unique experience for the whole family!
- Foggy Bowls: Four concave bowls, aka Foggy Bowls, allow you to enjoy the sensation of being in the clouds when in reality, these are just gentle blows of mist. Play with the clouds and enjoy the dreamy landscape at the Foggy Bowls!
- Topiary Walk: Animals hidden in lush greenery make the perfect chance to go on a counting spree. A whimsical wonderland, the Topiary Walk hosts cute topiary animals like elephants and peacocks. Don’t miss the two giant orangutans that are quite the crowd-puller!
- Sky Nets: This indoor adventure lets you walk or bounce across the Manulife Sky Nets and get a view of Changi Airport unlike any other.
- Mirror Maze: Find your way out of this perplexing Mirror Maze, where everything is not as it seems and discover a unique visual experience at the end.
Canopy Park Location
- Mondays to Thursdays: 10 AM to 10 PM
- Fridays to Sundays and public holidays: 10 AM to 11 PM
- The peak hours for Canopy Park and its attractions are from 1 PM - 4 PM.
Age and height requirements
- Even though there are no age and height requirements for entry, check with each attraction within the park for age and height requirements.
- Don’t let your baggage dull your Jewel Changi experience. At a payable amount, you can use the baggage storage facility at L1 of Jewel Changi. Luggage may not be allowed in several Jewel Changi attractions.
- At an added cost, you can borrow wheelchairs or strollers to explore Jewel Changi. This mobility service is available at the Concierge counters on L1, L2, and L5. Please note that some attractions are not accessible to wheelchairs or strollers.