Enjoy A Topiary Walk At Jewel Changi Airport: Here's Everything You Need To Know
Why Visit Topiary Walk?
- Topiary Walk is a serene garden filled with masterfully crafted topiary animals located in the Canopy Park.
- Home to a wide variety of shrubs and flowers from all over the world, Topiary Walk adds unique charm to the Jewel Changi Airport.
- Spot all of the flora-made animals hiding in plain sight on your visit to Topiary Walk.
- The open concept of Topiary Walk at Jewel Changi appeals to kids and adults alike and is a great way to spend a day with your family in Singapore.
- Make sure to spot the famous Jewel Orangutans and click a selfie while you're there!
Know Before You Visit Topiary Walk
Where Is Topiary Walk Located?
Book Your Jewel Changi Airport Attraction Tickets
Frequently Asked Questions About Topiary Walk Jewel Changi
Topiary Walk is a Jewel Changi Airport attraction known for its creative landscaping featuring animal sculptures made from plants.
Topiary Walk is located at the top level of Jewel Changi Airport in Singapore, within the Canopy Park.
No, there is no separate entrance fee to visit Topiary Walk. Access to this area is free for all visitors with a Canopy Park ticket. You can also visit Discovery Slides, Foggy Bowls, and Petal Garden for free.
Yes, Topiary Walk is suitable for children at Jewel Changi Airport. The animal sculptures and creative landscaping make it an appealing and enjoyable experience for the whole family.
Yes, Jewel Changi Airport offers a wide range of dining options within close proximity to Topiary Walk. There are plenty of options to suit every taste and budget.
Yes. The animal sculptures and unique surroundings at Topiary Walk Jewel Changi make for great photo opportunities.
Yes, Topiary Walk and Jewel Changi Airport attractions are open to the public, even if you are not transiting through Changi Airport.