Hedge Maze At Jewel Changi Airport: The Ultimate Travel Guide
Why Visit The Hedge Maze Jewel Changi?
- Make your way through the towering Hedge Maze at Jewel Changi Airport, inspired by English-style mazes.
- Hidden swinging gates and motion sensor activated flowers add to the experience as you navigate the maze.
- Have a friendly competition with your loved ones to see who can make it out the maze first.
- The watchtower at the end of the maze offers a bird's eye view of the Hedge Maze.
- The Hedge Maze is great for the whole family — including kids — as it is designed to be easily navigable.
Know Before You Visit Hedge Maze
Where Is Hedge Maze Located?
Book Your Jewel Changi Airport Attraction Tickets
Frequently Asked Questions About Hedge Maze Jewel Changi
The Hedge Maze is a fun life sized English-style hedge maze located in the Jewel Changi Airport. It is easily navigable and has interactive flower arrangements and hidden hedge doors to make the experience more exciting for guests.
The best time to visit Hedge Maze is after the peak-hour rush of Changi Airport, around lunch time.
Yes, you can access Hedge Maze and all other Jewel Changi attractions irrespective of whether you have a boarding pass or not.
Yes. There are over 100 eateries at Jewel Changi that you can visit for a bite to eat before or after your visit to the Hedge Maze.
Yes, the Hedge Maze is a kid-friendly attraction that can be easily navigated and is interactive to make it fun for any age.
Yes. All guests need to be a minimum of 110cm to be allowed inside the Hedge Maze.
Yes, you can visit the Hedge Maze at Jewel Changi in a group.