Here's All Your Options To Reach Jewel Changi Airport
Where is Jewel Changi Airport Located?
Getting to Jewel Changi Airport by Public Transport
One Singapore travel hack to save some money while on a budget: use public transport and thanks us later! Almost every corner of Singapore and its attractions are well connected via the public transport network, which makes travel super convenient for locals and tourists in Singapore.
Take a look at your public transport options to get to Jewel Changi Airport.
Lines: East-West (Green) Line
Closest Station: Changi Airport Station (CG2)
- If you’re taking the Green Line, disembark at Tanah Merah Station and transfer to the Airport train on the same line.
- You can also use the Downtown Line MRT and transfer to the Green Line at Expo Station.
- Exit the Changi Airport Station and reach Jewel Changi Airport attraction via link bridges at L2 of Terminals 2 and 3.
Buses: 24, 27, 34, 36, 53, 110, 858
Closest Station: Basement Bus Bay, Terminal 1
- Hop on any of the above mentioned buses and get down at the Terminal 1 basement bus bay.
- Once you reach L1 of the terminal you will find signs guiding you to Jewel Changi Airport.
Pro-Tip: If you are running to catch your flight from the Changi Airport Terminal 2 and 3, you can get a great view of the Jewel Changi Rain Vortex Waterfall and Forest Valley from the Changi Airport Skytrain during your commute. Please note, you cannot get down at Jewel Changi while using the Changi Airport Skytrain.
Getting to Jewel Changi Airport by Car
- If you are starting from the city, take the East Coast Parkway (ECP) and drive down 20 minutes till you reach Airport Boulevard.
- If you plan to start from the Woodlands Checkpoint, then you'll have to drive 30 minutes on the Tampines Expressway (TPE) and Seletar Expressway (SLE) to reach the Singapore Changi Airport.
- If you are starting from the Tuas Checkpoint, expect a 40-minute drive along the East Coast Parkway Expressway (ECP) and Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE).
Getting To Jewel Changi Attraction By Walking
It is easy to walk to the Jewel Changi Attraction no matter which Terminal of the Changi Airport you are in.
- From T1: Jewel Changi is located at the Arrival Hall of Terminal 1.
- From T2: Take a 5-10 minute walk on the link bridge on L2 of the Departure Hall at Terminal 2.
- From T3: Take a 5-10 minute walk on the link bridge on L2 of the Departure Hall at Terminal 3.
- From T4: Take a free shuttle bus ride from the Arrival Hall in Terminal 4 and get down at Terminal 1 and take a short walk to Jewel Changi L2 entrance.
Book Your Jewel Changi Airport Attraction Tickets
Frequently Asked Questions About Getting to Jewel Changi Airport
Jewel Changi Airport attraction is located in the heart of Singapore Changi Airport, on the eastern tip of Singapore and is an iconic attraction of Singapore.
Jewel Changi Airport is located in Singapore and is the official airport of the Lion City.
Jewel Changi Airport attraction is accessible via MRT, bus, taxi/car, or by walking.
The Jewel Changi address is 78 Airport Boulevard, Singapore 819666. | Find on Map
The fastest way to get to Jewel Changi Airport attraction is by car. Please note that this is also the most expensive way.
The cheapest way to get to Jewel Changi is by the taking the MRT or bus. This is also a good way to sightsee Singapore if you have some time to spare.
The closest MRT station to Jewel Changi is Changi Airport station.
The closest bus stop to Jewel Changi Airport attraction is the basement bus bay in Terminal 1. Jewel Changi is just a short walk away at the Arrivals Hall of Terminal 1.
Yes, parking for disabled persons is available at Jewel Changi Airport.
Yes. If you are in any of the four terminals of Changi Airport, you can easily walk to Jewel Changi Airport attraction.