All You Need to Know About Jewel Changi Manulife Sky Nets
Appease your child mode and get ready for some action at Manulife SkyNets, Jewel Changi Airport. Jewel Changi is an all-encompassing attraction in Singapore, with lots to do and see. Canopy Park at the Jewel Changi Airport is an adventure garden housed inside a glass dome with many cool things to do. A magnificent indoor waterfall (Rain Vortex), gardens, several restaurants, and a suspended glass bridge from where you can view the forest Valley are some of them. Of these, the Manulife Sky Nets are worth every second spent here. It is a net suspended over the sky (25 meters above the ground level), which offers some extraordinary views of the gardens and the Jewel Changi complex.
Why Visit Jewel Changi Manulife Sky Nets
Canopy Park is a nature-themed indoor park, with Topiary Walk, Petal Garden, Foggy Bowls, Discovery Slides, Canopy Bridge, Manulife Sky Nets - Walking & Bouncing, Hedge Maze, and Mirror Maze. Jewel Changi Sky Nets or the famously known Manulife Sky Nets is an indoor adventure like no other at the Jewel Changi Airport. The scale of the nets spreads 250 meters of yellow, green, and blue bouncing nets from an 8-meter high view. There are two variations of this experience - Manulife Sky Nets Walking or Bouncing. You are allowed to walk or bounce to your heart’s content for 45 mins while gazing at the world’s biggest indoor waterfall - Rain Vortex and the surrounding gardens.
Manulife Walking Sky Nets vs Manulife Bouncing Sky Nets
Those who prefer taking in the spectacular views of Jewel Changi at a slow pace can take the 50-meter long Manulife Walking Sky Nets. It is located directly below the bouncing nets. The experience makes you feel like you’re floating 25 meters above ground level. The nets are manufactured by Manulife, made of sturdy material, and can hold 1000 people at once.
If you loved the trampolines as a child, or are yet to experience it, Manulife Sky Nets Bouncing is going to be a very memorable attraction. The colorful bouncing nets are spread over 250 meters, a little higher than the walking nets, and are open to people of all ages. The nets can make you bounce as high up as 8 meters, letting you reach for the sky.
Manulife Sky Nets Location
- Manulife Sky Nets Bouncing & Walking are open daily from 10 AM to 10 PM.
Age and height requirements
- There is a height restriction for the Manulife Sky Nets - 110cm. Those that don't meet this requirement can enjoy other attractions at Canopy Park.
- Sky Nets give you an unforgettable experience which does involve walking and jumping. It is recommended that all guests wear comfortable, closed shoes and pants/shorts for this experience.
- Please note that this attraction is not wheelchair-friendly.
- Luggage and wheeled bags are not allowed inside. Please leave them at the baggage storage facility at Level 1.